Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 408 - I Look Forward

Okay, so while last night was an expression of my convictions, it was also a rant. And ranting never opened a mind, or freed a soul, or helped the world become a better place. But actions do.

I do not need to respond to every critic. I'm going to have a lot of them. I don't have that kind of time on my hands.

What I need to do is keep my focus forward, and keep living one step at a time, and keep my head held high. Now, I'm not doing it alone anymore. Anthem is with me. But I don't need to face him, for both of us have set our faces toward God. All I need is to feel his hand in mine.

I'm looking forward. 12 days, my friends. In 12 days I'll be Mrs. Anthem. In 10 days I get to go on a date with Mr. Anthem. In 12 I never have to stop dating him. And that thought, of doing everything with him, is what keeps me going when I miss him so much it hurts.

And in that thought, all my critics fade from view.

No comments:

Post a Comment