Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 433 - Just In Time

I know, it's been like 10 days since my last post. I honestly just haven't had much to talk about. Things are going more slowly than I anticipated. I'm not making friends as quickly as I'd thought I would - don't look at me, Texan women are weird. The job search is insanely frustrating. Because it really is about who you know and I just don't know that many people. Especially ones in positions of power to do some hiring.

Though things are looking up. I've got an interview next week, a new Bible study starting on Wednesday nights, I got my library card, and things are going great for Anthem. The weird part is I'm just getting used to everything, right when everything is about to change again. When I get a job, and am not home all the time, both Anthem and I are going to have to adjust.

And that's about all I have to say. I like that life never gets stale, even when it's quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment