Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 417 - Causality Chain

My mind is boggled dear friends. Yesterday, a chain of events happened in such a fashion that while I could not see the hand of God directly, I couldn't doubt that He had some part in it. Allow me to explain.

1: Went to church with James. Asked for prayer for my job search, had two very nice women give me leads.

2: One of them lead to an interview. (The other is a lead I'm still pursuing - will know more on Saturday!)

3: While I was overqualified for the job I interviewed for, one of the interviewers (not the one that the lady at church knew, but the other one) was so impressed that she gave me another lead at a company that may be better suited to my qualifications. It helped that her sister-in-law is the HR manager for the entire company.

4: While beginning to write a cover letter for said company, I began to have a soul searching moment - something in me said that I need to change my approach, indeed even my goal.

5: Which lead to a clearing out my head conversation with my amazingly supportive husband, which lead to the realization that I very much want to pursue my writing and very much need to pray about where God wants me and what He made me to do and what He wants me to do now.

What boggles my mind is that without starting to write the cover letter in which I intended to explain my love of helping other people succeed I would have never had the moment where I could not keep writing because a fire was lit in me and the thought 'I want to succeed' wouldn't be quiet. And I would have never gotten to writing the cover letter without every little thing that had happened before.


No comments:

Post a Comment