Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day Fifty Seven - Out Of Nowhere

I haven't always had the best relationship with my brother. I have hero worshiped him for as long as I can remember. He's my older brother. But for a large part of my life, my brother has been more or less of an asshole. Then my brother met Jesus. And I got to watch him transform before my very eyes. Now, my brother and I get along better than we ever have and I'm really hoping to be able to go visit him and his wife and six children soon. I'm incredibly thankful for my brother and our growing relationship. And then, every once in a while he'll still do something that is just out of nowhere, but equally awesome.

Today, he made my day sparkly with this:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2UAL2U0QEWCLR/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R2UAL2U0QEWCLR

I highly suggest you click, read, and giggle. Not every day needs a lesson. Some days just need random awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment