Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day Fifty Two - Lazy Saturday

I have no grand lessons today. I have no inner dialogues. I don't even have a rant. I made some delicious potatoes today, ate a lot of chicken, played some XBox, read my bible, cleaned my room, and thanked the good Lord that I was going to get to bed really early because I have been sleeping like crap. 

So... um... I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I enjoyed mine. If I had to have one thing to leave you with today it would be that rest for the body is incredibly important, but don't forget that your soul needs it too, and your mind. And each rests in its own way. XBox and copious amounts of food recharge my body, Bible rests my soul, and learning something new, or reading a book or an article, just shaking it up, is what my brain needs. I got all three today. I really plan on getting all three again tomorrow.

Have a fabulous night and a sparkly Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment