Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty Two - Big Girl Bed

I'm going to be honest. I had a horrific day. It was awful. However. Because we're sparkly marshmallows, we focus on the good, especially in a day where I wasn't in control of any of the bad. And there were a few awesome things that did happen near the end of the day. I will list two. 

1) I finally have a big girl bed. After sleeping in a twin size bed for 24 (minus however long I had a crib) years, I now have a queen. I don't even know what I'm going to do tonight. I might get lost in it. I'll let you know. What I do know is that it's comfortable and awesome and I love it. It's also pretty because I was able to pull out a queen size comforter I've been saving for 6 years. 

2) Jesus died for me, lives for me, saved me, and loves me. My horrible day is absolutely nothing in the face of that. Nothing can steal the joy that I have because of those facts. It is my prayer that everyone reading this comes to know the peace, and joy, that comes with having that each and every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment