Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Six - My Old Flame

I'm not entirely sure there are many things better in life than rediscovering an old love. Or being able to share it and see it all over again in someone else's eyes. That's what I got to do tonight. I got to share the wonder that is Warehouse 13 with my bestie and she's now hooked. It's glorious. I get to feel the magic all over again. I get to watch her fall in love with Pete and Micah and Artie and my beloved, beloved Claudia.

Maybe that's why sharing ourselves with others is so essential. Because we get to constantly rediscover our loves. We get to relive the magic over and over again. It's... wonderful. I wonder who she'll share it with. And I can't wait to watch more episodes with her.

Share what you love with who you love because... there isn't enough magic in the world and you should get to experience it all over again, and share it for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment