Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 392 - When Something Just Isn't Right

It's a strange, strange thing. I haven't slept well in days. I woke up at 7am on Saturday, and couldn't fall asleep until after midnight. I was up for almost an hour last night wishing women weren't cursed, and woke up early again wishing it again. But this afternoon I slowly, slowly got everything done. I took the Christmas tree down (no judging), I made my smoothies for the morning (cranberry and pumpkin), I finished all the laundry (5 loads), cleaned my kitchen (with a lot of help from momma), and even rearranged the furniture. I got to spend hours and hours with my HLM, and feel rather relaxed. I've even got a hot tea that I'm sipping on. And yet... my heart is not at rest. 

You know, now that I write about it, all I want to do is go have a nice long conversation with the source of my peace, joy, and rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment