Monday, December 12, 2011

Day Nineteen - Jimmy Johns You Rock

It was a slow day. I brain stormed and google image searched for work. I got over a small hangover. I showered and changed my linens because hangover linens must be changed. I talked to the new friends I made last night. But I didn't feel much like cooking today, most due to exhaustion. Going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 8am makes me less than enthusiastic. In case you have not read previous posts, 6 is my absolute minimum for sleep, 8-9 is the goal area. I require a whole lot of it to function regularly. And without it, I am not greasing any casserole dish, chopping onions, or stand over a hot stove. Nope. I'm going to sit, on my couch, and order Jimmy Johns. I have eaten two BLT's today and the third is in the fridge waiting for me. My stomach is satisfied, my body exhausted, my dishes clean. So Jimmy Johns, this is my shout of of love to you.

P.S. I realize that this isn't exactly Sparkly Marshmallow material, and I'll work on having back up ideas for slow days, or talking about something deeper than my love of a sub sandwich shop, but the utter gratefulness that I am full of is pretty darn sparkly.

2 comments:

  1. i like the vito and the tuna one with cucumber and sprouts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me sad that you didn't try the Vito.

    ReplyDelete