Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day Thirty Five - A Little About Me

There are three people on this earth that I am genuinely tempted to physically assault. Three women, to be more accurate. And not a single one of them knows my name or my face. They have no idea I exist, and I have never once met them. And, because the Good Lord leads me away from temptation, I probably never will. Who are these women? No, they're not the Kardashians, as tempting as that is. They're the exes. Not mine, obviously, I am very straight. I like men. Maybe even too much. Alas, I digress.

These three women I know of only because I can see the scars they left in the men I love. I hate them with every once of my being. I loathe them more than cockroaches and tarantulas combined. It's a fairly simple concept: you can mess with me all you want to. I've had dbags in my life that have done things that deserve a well placed fist to the teeth. But I get over it. I'm a quick forgiver (for most things, I'll give you. Held a grudge for a year once.) But hurt one of my friends and I will never get over it. Ever. Hurt my friend and I will forever think you the most vile person on the face of the planet. Or one of them, since there are three.

I realize the extreme stance I take on this issue is mildly hypocritical. I can think of two separate occasions where I hurt a really super nice guy, but neither of them were intentional, and neither of them were entirely my fault. And I understand that the future wives of these very nice men may hate me for the scar I left, and I'm okay with that. I deserve a little of their hatred. But knowing that, I still have nothing but the taste of bile in the back of my throat for these women. They are evil and I hate them.

So please, for the sake of my blood pressure, if you're a guy: please stop dating pretty whores. The face is not worth the lying, cheating, manipulative, needy, thing that dare call itself a woman. Say no. She's not a project, she's a train wreck. Spend your time on a girl who will love you, build you up, trust you, and can be trusted. Stop walking yourself into bad situations. If she's playing with fire, chances are you're going to get burned. You cannot save her. She never wanted to be saved.

If you're a girl: Please, please, please, for our entire gender, grow the fuck up. What is your problem anyway? Yea, must be really tough to be loved by sweet men. I mean really, how could you not cheat on them with your psycho ex boyfriend or that guy who looked sexy across the bar? Stop being so damn self absorbed you can't see the damage you inflict on everyone you know. There is more to life than getting attention. And for the love of God, after you practically kill a man, take your filthy claws out of him so those of us who actually love him can try and start putting him back together again. If you must destroy people, be satisfied in only doing it once you manipulative tramp. I hate you so much.

Yup. That pretty much covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment