Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Fifty - Where You Lead

God is doing this really fun thing lately... namely leading me down paths that I have no idea where they go. I prefer to operate in the 'Okay, that is where I would like to end up, but You can choose the route." 

Instead, God is being my turn by turn directions and refusing to tell me the destination. Which, honestly, makes life a whole lot more interesting and has me thinking a whole lot less. But I feel more. I know more. I have more peace. I have more joy. I have more compassion. I have more grace.

He took me seriously. I said, "Where You lead, I will follow." I never said I had to know where we were going. Or why. Only that I would. And I will. And after a few weeks of this... I prefer it this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment