Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Forty Seven - Tired But Not Stressed

I'd like to say that I have wise things to share with you tonight, but I don't. I'm exhausted. My heart is tired, not from bad things but from so much more good than it's used to. My body is tired from trying to keep up with allergies. My mind is tired from trying to wrap my head around how awesome it is, and trying to figure out how to make it work. It's not going to be easy. And since money is our biggest obstacle, Anthem and I are taking donations.

But I'm not stressed. I have absolutely no idea how all of this is going to work out. It seems absolutely impossible to me. I just know that we're going to fight for it, together. And I know God is going to be the One that accomplishes it. And it's going to be crazy and it's going to seem extreme and it's going to be a lot of things but... well really I don't care if anyone thinks its weird. Love is weird. Dr. Seuss told me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment