Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Forty Five - Withdrawal

I need my HLM back. I know she is off gallivanting with her man, but her person needs her back. I need soul food, video games, and crocheting. I need sleep deprived laughter and church parking lots. I need the smell of cloves and soothing tea.

I have also discovered without her and parking lot time, my writing dries up. Not a word has been written in my novel since she left. I cannot imagine another world for my characters without the intertwining of her heart and mine.

Despite my withdrawal, I am happy.

I am happy because I found my person in Iowa. I certainly have my other half but he can't take care of all the girly, HLM needs I have. So, today I am missing my person, happily aware that she will be returned to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment