Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day Eighty One - Be Still

I suck at being still. And I haven't had peace in days. So I did this for me. I needed this. Maybe when you need it, it'll be here for you to read as well.


Psalm 4:8

In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 85:8

Let me hear what God the Lord will speak,
for he will speak peace to his people, to his saints;
but let them not turn back to folly.

Isaiah 26:3

You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you.

Isaiah 26:12

Lord, you will ordain peace for us,
for you have indeed done for us all our works.

Isaiah 32:17

And the effect of righteousness will be peace,
and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever.

Isaiah 54:10

For the mountains may depart
and the hills be removed,
but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,
and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54:13

All your children shall be taught by the Lord,
and great shall be the peace of your children.

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts
 be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But
 take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Romans 8:6

For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

Romans 15:13

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you
 may abound in hope.

1 Corinthians 14:33

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ 
Jesus.

Colossians 3:15

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be 
thankful.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body 
be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

James 3:18

And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Jude 1:2

May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment