Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Seventy Seven - Nothing and Everything

That's where I am today. Nothing is wrong and everything is. It was a great day and a horrible one. I'm hungry but I'm not. I'm tired but I'm not. Gaming can't even keep my attention. I've washed every dish in the house because my frustrations needed an out let. I'm full but I'm empty. I drank my supper because I'm exhausted. I want to be alone but I wish I had someone here. Today is nothing but a contradiction. And it's frustrating. 

But one thing is still appetizing. One thing is keeping this smile on my face. I want to go read my bible and spend time with my God. He can always keep my attention. And then I'm going to go to sleep and wake up and dammit I'm gonna try again tomorrow to have a better day. 

Because not stopping... not giving up... not throwing my hands in the air... that's all I've got today. And you do it too. Tomorrow will be better. And when it is, you will post something on Facebook to entertain me. Just so we're clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment