Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day One Hundred and Forty Three - Taking The Week Off

This week, I might not be the best friend. It's not because I don't love you, or because I don't care. It's because I need to do a few things for me. I need to get some alone time to do things in my life that I want to do. Things that I need to do, for myself, by myself. 

I may not text as much, or respond slower. I've found myself constantly on my phone when I need to be constantly in prayer. I want to be more connected to Him and less connected to technology. 

I still have two jobs and can't take time off of them, I don't have any desire to. Tuesday will remain utterly unchanged and you can believe that I'm going to be at Sunday Funday. But for the next week at least, day in and day out, I'm going to be less accessible. Because I need this. I need this for me. I need this time. And I'm going to take it. 

I can hear Him calling me, you see. And we have much to discuss. And yes, He is my first priority. Even over you. And I find it more difficult to hear Him above all of the other voices. So I'm not going to ask you what to do, or to analyze anything for me. Not this week. This week, I want a quiet to take over my life so that His voice can ring out the clearer. 

Have a good week, guys. I'm not sure how this week will be properly reflected in the blog, but I have an idea. 

P.S. To the OSM, this is no way negates my rather desperate need for a very big hug. I may not have much to say, but your hugs are always good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment