Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Seven - Bubble Bath

I took a long bath yesterday. I sat with my neck up to the bubbles and soaked. I splashed in the water. I giggled. I put bubbles on my head. I sighed deeply. And suddenly felt a year younger and a hell of a lot less stressed. 

Water is soothing to the soul. It's necessary. It flows over you and takes with it all your cares and thoughts. It brings relaxation, and deposits peace. Water is so much bigger than you. There is so much of it. And that is somehow helpful to know as well. 

It's deeper than you, wider than you, both smoother and rougher than you. It brings wisdom in its hidden currents, and can turn you back to right after a number of wrongs. 

Conclusion: Need to find a place with a bathtub. I know it'll be next to impossible in the next year, or next few years, but someday, maybe when I am able to buy a house - it is an absolute must. And when I move to Des Moines, I must find a park or a lake or somewhere that has water for me.

1 comment:

  1. Every day, about ten people die from unintentional drowning. - CDC

    ReplyDelete