Sunday, August 26, 2012

Two Hundred and Seventy Five - I Am More...

I am more than what I make with my hands. I am more than what I write. I am more than the thoughts I think about myself. I am more than where I live. I am more than who I date. I am more than my habits or hobbies. I am more than what I think I should be. I am more than where I thought I would be. I am more than my clothes. I am more than my style. I am more than my smile and more than my tears. I am more than my fear. I am more than my triumphs. I am more than what you think of me. I am more than my good days and more than my bad. I'm more than my virtue and vices. I am more than all of my parts combined. Because I'm me, I'm unique, and I'm alive, and each day is made of infinite possibility. I won't let anyone keep me down; including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment