Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Six - Promise Me

Promise me we'll do this right. Promise me we won't make the same mistakes we have in the past. Promise me you'll always tell me when you're having a rough day. Promise me you won't hide your tears from me. Promise me you won't ask me to hide mine from you. Promise me we'll always bicker. Promise me you'll always tell me I look beautiful, even when I know you're lying just to make me feel better. Promise me we'll never stay in all the time. Promise me we'll actually live the brief life we've been given, and not waste it in front of a TV. Promise me you'll sing me lullabies sometimes. Promise me we'll fight together. Promise me we'll never give up. Promise me we'll travel. Promise me we'll pray together. Promise me it'll always get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment