Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Six - Please Don't Do That

Please don't bite your lip like that. Please don't give me that smile. Please don't say my name, not... not like that. Please don't laugh so softly. Please don't sound so passionate. Please don't wear those glasses. Please don't be so funny. Please, please stop making me smile. Please don't be so interesting. Please don't be so sweet. Please, please don't be so honest, so sincere. Because when you do... I can't seem to stop myself from falling for you. But what I really mean to say is please don't stop doing everything you're doing because I don't want this to end. I don't want to stop feeling like I swallowed the entire migration of monarchs. I don't want to stop falling. I know I will eventually, because I have to land. But maybe... after falling for you, I could land in you. I bet you feel like a feather bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment