Friday, September 7, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Seven - Holding Hands

Hold my hands when we walk somewhere. Bring me daisies in the spring. Help me pick up twigs in the fall for all those craft projects you laugh at. Take me to an apple orchard. Eat my game day food. Root for my team even if they're not your team. Kiss me softly. Kiss me sweetly. Kiss me in the rain. Chase me. Day in and day out. Text me. Call me. Let me hang out with the girls and know I'm still thinking about you. Tell me I look pretty. All the time. Understand that going slow doesn't mean that I don't want to spend so much time with you. Don't push me to go further than I'm comfortable. Fight for my heart. Give me your jacket when I'm cold. Don't date me if you don't see a future with me. Don't underestimate me.

Love was never meant to be a casual thing. Even if I can be a casual girl at times, I will never be a casual lover. And yea, I really want to do things the old fashioned way. I want you to hold my hand and be content with a kiss knowing that you'll get everything if you chase my heart and my mind and my soul first. Wait. Wait for me. I'm worth it. We're worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. I HATE to be chased. Like, actually, literally chased. It freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete