Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day One Hundred and Four - She Gets Me

I am a creature of routine. I thrive on it, to a certain extent. I like spontaneous, so long as it doesn't interfere with my routine. Today is Tuesday, there is a routine. Erica comes over between 2 and 4, and we do whatever we feel. Usually eat and watch Biggest Loser. It's true. Sometimes she'll stay late for a Disney movie, sometimes she goes home early as we're both tired. Today we had a date and went to see "The Vow", which was absolutely dreadful and depressing, and chatted, and got take out from Applebee's so we could indeed watch 'The Biggest Loser' as is our tradition.

And I just... enjoy her so much and really want everyone to know that. She is such a wonderful friend, and she can take my crappy days and my angry days and my spastic days and she laughs with me and rages with me and listens with me. She is an amazing friend; she gets me. She knows exactly who I am, and loves me anyway.

I look forward to Tuesday all week.

Thank you, Erica, for getting me and putting up with my crazy. I hope our Tuesdays never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment