Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day One Hundred and Twenty Five - Whoa There, Speedy

Some days there is just so much going on that everything around me is a mess by the time I get done with the day. That's definitely today. My inbox is still an absolute mess. My kitchen sort of exploded due to the awesome cookies that we made. My living room is a mess of towels and blue dye. And goodness knows my head is in a swirl. And I really don't have the energy to fix it all tonight. 

Or do I? What can I possibly get done tomorrow if all I wake up to is a mess? Perhaps today, I need to dig deep, and get my world spinning the way I like it, and then get some deep sleep. Yea, we're going to go with that. 

That's how it usually works with me. After a day of utter mania, the only way to slow down is to clean up the mess I made. Most likely so I can make it again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment