Monday, June 18, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Seven - Enough!

"Enough!" He said to me, "I've had enough! I've had enough of these demons tearing at you, and filling your mind with lies! Enough! I am the shield in the night that blocks you from the arrows of the enemy, I am your protector by day that wields a sword against an army! And I have had enough! No more will they assault my daughter, no more will they torment you. You belongs to Me, and your judgement is mine alone. And I love you and declare you clean for I have cleansed you. No water, no tears, can do what I have done for you. It is already done.

And the time of harassment is over. I will allow no more. Remember, child, you answer to Me and Me alone. I have given you wise friends, but seek My voice first and My voice last. I have declared you clean. I've had enough!"

No comments:

Post a Comment