Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Twelve - OLYMPICS

There are no grand revelations today, no lessons, just life. Waking up suddenly at 8am remembering that I had a wedding to attend that I had completely forgotten about. Taking my car in to get the AC looked at. Going to the farmer's market. {Insert wedding, which was lovely. If I can look half that good as a bride I will be tickled.} Picking up my car and cleaning it out. Going grocery shopping. Getting depressed as I went over budget. Making dinner and thanking God for how good I get to eat every day. Doing laundry. Watching Olympic trials. Soon I'll be off to bed. 

Today, there is only one thing I wish I had that I don't. That is a DVR. If anyone reading this would like to loan me one, just for the Olympics, I'll give it back when they're done. I'm just afraid I'll miss so much of it due to work and going to bed before the end of prime time. But if I don't get my hands on one, I'm thankful for what I will get to see. I love the Olympics. They are the best thing about summer.  

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! That Olympics are the best! We don't have a tv in our apartment, but will be living out of state for three months due to more military training, and I'm happy knowing we'll have a tv for the Olympics. It is one reason I'm actually excited to be living on base! :P

    ReplyDelete