Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Forty Four - All To Myself

This blog has really helped me be more of an open book. You can ask me anything and I'll tell you. I've got nothing to hide. But recently someone incredible has come into my life in a brand new way. We've been friends for years, but now we're more and it's one of the best decisions I've made in a very long time. And I could write an entire blog about how amazing he is, and really want to, but he's not as much as an open book as I am, and more importantly, the world doesn't need to know. A few people do, but not the world. The world can hear about what I learn, and how I grow, and my many, many realizations about life and people. 

But The Gentleman? He's just for me. I get to enjoy him and not make it a headline. Because it's ours. And we're happy together. And for the vast majority of my audience, there it ends. I'm sure I'll write about the weekends spent with him, and our adventures together, and especially the food. Yay for food. But what we are, and who he is, and all the little things (and the big things) that he does to make me laugh and smile and sigh (with contentment), those are just for me. I'm keeping The Gentleman all to myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment