Monday, July 2, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Twenty Two - Men Vs. Women

We're keeping this one short and sweet because sometimes a brief message can pack a bit more punch than a long one. There have been entire libraries written about the differences between men and women and yet neither sex seems any more enlightened than they've ever been. God knows, even hanging out with guys as much as I do, they are a complete and utter mystery. Sometimes, I wish I could understand them, even just a little. But that is a wish and will probably always remain one.

I may never understand men, but I do understand how I want to be treated. And when any man treats me contrary to that - then all either of us needs to understand is that I do not put up with that.

I think we all understand each other.

1 comment:

  1. In the Driscoll's marriage book Mark said, "Men, you don't have to understand women. You only have to understand one woman - your wife." At least that simplifies it. ;)

    ReplyDelete