Monday, July 2, 2012

Day Two Hundred and Twenty Three - Things You Ought Not Say If You Are Not An Idiot

Let's face it, dear friends, I am in a terrible mood today. I am sleep deprived, mildly hormonal, and a little bit rage filled. And just for fun, I've made a list. Of things that people say that they really shouldn't because it makes anyone sound like an idiot.

1) He don't/She don't. Stop. Just. Fucking. Stop. Go back to 3rd grade and review the difference between don't and doesn't. One is singular. The other plural. It is not that hard.

2) I seen. If you say "I seen" I will hit you in the head. HARD. Every time you say it, not only am I in pain, but everyone around you thinks, "Oh, whatever I guessed their IQ to be at, I was clearly wrong. It's 20 points lower. At least." For the love of God, you SAW it.

3) If someone you like or might like is trying to flirt with you, don't suggest they find someone else to give them a massage. You're an idiot. That was an open invitation to TOUCH them wherever you wanted to. I hope that was rejection, otherwise we'll both grieve for the opportunity you threw away.

I'm all spent on being annoyed any more today. I have things to do, my life calls. Thanks for letting me leave my frustration here, on these pages. Let's both close the page and get back to life, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment