Monday, October 8, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Fifteen - Something Greater Than Me

I'm writing this as Anthem is playing a song on the piano for no other reason that just to play. And it's beautiful and I get to sit and listen to him create music that moves me. It's incredible. And then it sort of hit me, what I am doing, what we are doing, is something so much greater than me. This is bigger than me. We are bigger than the sum of our parts. This was no mere coincidence. The timing was too perfect at exactly the wrong time. He looked nothing like what I thought I wanted and is so much more than I ever dreamed. Sometimes I still lose my breath when I think that this man, this amazing man that I cannot get enough of, is in love with me too. This is so much more than I am capable of. This is what I have been waiting for this whole time, because this is so much bigger, so much greater than me. Anthem and I have so much to do in this life that is so much bigger than us. And it's reassuring and terrifying all at the same time. 

It's an amazing thing, to have all of your dreams come true and then be given a whole new set of them that were so much bigger than anything you had ever dreamed before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment