Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Three - That Kind Of Tired

This one is going to be short because I am indeed 'that kind of tired'. I didn't do a lot today, I shouldn't be as exhausted as I am. But I'm so incredibly thankful that I am. Because in this white collar world sleeping can become difficult. Stress and inactivity often cause my brain, and the brains of so many of my friends, to go haywire the moment they hit the pillow and keep us up for hours... or days.

Not tonight my good friends. Not that I've had trouble sleeping lately, in fact, since Anthem, I even started dreaming again. But tonight, as soon as my head hits the pillow my body is going to give out. Its the sort of sleep where the only prayer on your lips is "Dear Jesus, please thank the man that invented pillow top mattresses and give him a hug for me." before you're off to dreamland.

Having said that, goodnight! And get some sleep. More importantly, get some rest. Get the kind of tired you need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment