Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Eight - Bickering

Here's one of my favorite quirks: I love to bicker. I don't know why. I just do. I love it. I swear, I gain energy from it. Bickering is one of my favorite things to do. It's fighting about nothing for the sake of fighting. It's like wrestling, except with your mind. And as we all know, when a guy and a girl wrestle, they're not doing it for it's health benefits. Bickering does the same thing. It elevates your heart rate and gets you closer to the person you're bickering with. (Don't believe me? Try bickering across the room and see how long that lasts.) And see... see that's the way all bickering ought to end. With kissing. So... if there is someone you find yourself bickering with (and enjoying it) then... well you probably need to kiss them. Just saying.

P.S. Yes, for your information, Anthem and I bicker like an old southern couple. And I love it. Just as much as I love unsweet tea. Bwahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment