Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Three Hundred and Nineteen - Off My Shoulders

Today, I know more of what I want than I ever have in the past. I want to be with Anthem. I want to write. Books. Big ones. Lots of them. I never want to be miserable at work ever, ever again. Life is too short. Unless it comes with a really awesome employee discount. Then a little torture is worth it. I want to always be living and never waiting to live. I always want to feel as free as I do now. Free to chase the sun. Free to cuddle up in my couch and enjoy the cold nights. Free to love the man I love. Free to take my time to figure things out. Free to keep learning. Free to move, free to stay, and free to do a little of both. Free to worship my God, free to listen to His voice, free to see Him. 

Maybe freedom and success are one and the same thing.

The point is this: I no longer want the world on my shoulders. I have no idea why I struggle to get a livable job. Maybe it's because the economy around here is crappy and I don't have a lot of experience. Either way, I'm doing the best I can and really believe that I'm supposed to be here through the winter. And God will provide for His will to be done. That's all that matters. 

I'm deciding, right now, not to be stressed anymore. I'm taking the world off my shoulders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment